The 2018 Artist of Life Workbook is a 198-page workbook and journal to help you create your most inspiring & successful year.
What’s inside the 2018 Artist of Life Workbook:
- Goodbye 2017 – Reflect on your highlights, growth, mistakes and lessons learned in 2017
- Hello 2018 – Envision your dream year from the way you want to feel to all the amazing opportunities you want to invite
- 2018 Goals AF – Get detailed with your goals in the following areas: Health, Relationships, Career, Personal Growth, Creative, Spiritual, Home, Money, Adventure, and Ultimate Life Goals
- Self Love – Exercises on cultivating a better relationship with yourself and creating a sustainable lifestyle using self care & habit design tools
- Bucket List – Create a fun bucket list for 100 things you want to do before 2019
- Ideal World – Consider your effects on the larger society and making a positive impact in the world
- Goal Book – Set quarterly & monthly goals and do quarterly & monthly reviews to track your progress throughout the year
- Habit Tracker – A part of the Goal Book, use a habit tracker to stay consistent with your daily habits
- Next Action Steps – Use this tool to break down your large projects and organize your to-do’s
- Journaling Prompts – 30 journaling prompts to spark inspiration and encourage self discovery
- A5 Size
- 107 pages of content (2018 Artist of Life Workbook). 91 empty pages for notes (half lined, half blank pages). 198 pages total.
- Includes digital download of the 2018 Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) Interactive PDF version
- Printed using FSC-certified paper and natural soy bean inks
The essential guide to your dream life…
I’ve been using a yearly workbook since 2014 (the year I started Lavendaire!) and I can’t begin to tell you all the amazing benefits to having one. If you follow my blog, you’ll know how I was once incredibly lost with no sense of direction, and how much I love the life I’ve created today.
That kind of transformation doesn’t happen overnight, but over years of self-discovery and exploration. Lucky for you, I’ve compiled all of the exercises that have helped me create my dream life into this very workbook.
In this second edition of the Artist of Life Workbook, I’ve taken feedback from previous workbookers and redesigned these exercises to make them even more impactful. I’m confident that if you commit to filling out this workbook and reviewing it often, you will see change and growth in 2018 that will astonish you.
Within these pages lie the clarity, direction, and confidence you’ll need to make your wildest dreams, goals and intentions come true.
So, are you ready to make 2018 your most inspiring & successful year yet?
This workbook is perfect for you if you want to:
- wake up inspired & motivated for your life
- strengthen your focus on what truly matters to you
- solidify your lessons learned from the past year
- clarify exactly what you want, who you want to be, and how to get there
- develop positive habits to enrich your lifestyle
- have a system of accountability to keep you on track with your goals
- find extra motivation through obstacles, challenges, and tough times
- live a balanced life that fills your soul
- create a life that you absolutely love—one that you are obsessed with
- be able to look back and see how you’ve grown over the years
- take action to create the year of your dreams
This workbook is NOT for you if you:
- aren’t willing to put in the work to fill out the entire workbook, review it monthly, and take the actions needed to reach your goals
- don’t take full responsibility for your life
- don’t believe you can change
(Please don’t be that person!)
Your support will go far
We believe in creating a heart-centered business and making a positive impact.
✏️ 10% of net profits from this workbook will go to supporting better education in underprivileged communities through Pencils of Promise.
🌻 FREE SHIPPING when joining the Artist of Life Mastermind & on orders over $50!
A digital download link for the 2018 Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) will be emailed to you after purchase. If you create an account, you can also navigate to your download link through My Account and click the “Downloads” menu on the left.
Taking charge of my life
Source of Inspiration
Love the workbook!
Favorite workbook I’ve purchased
Changed my mindset
Customer support contact: [email protected]
Q: Do you ship internationally?
Q: How much is shipping?
- You can use the shipping calculator in the Cart to check your shipping cost before purchasing. First, you have to add the product into your cart. Then you’ll see the option “Calculate shipping” on the right, where you can enter your postal code.
Q: When will I receive my workbook?
- We ship from California (Mon-Fri)
- Shipping time estimates:
CA: 3-4 business days
US (MID/WEST): 3-5 business days
US (EAST), North America: 5-7 business days
Europe/Asia: 8-14 business days
Australia/NZ: 10-15 business days
Q: When will I receive my download for the digital workbook PDF?
- A digital download link for the 2018 Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) will be emailed to you after purchase. If you created an account for your order, you can also navigate to your download link through My Account and click the “Downloads” menu on the left.
Q: I can’t open the download link for the workbook!
- The Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) is a PDF. Make sure you click the download link on a computer so you can open the file properly.
Q: I didn’t get my download link for my digital workbook!
- Email us at [email protected] and we will send you the link to your copy of the workbook.
Q: Is this a daily/weekly planner?
- No. The 2018 Artist of Life is not intended to be a daily/weekly planner or calendar. Think of this workbook as a “big picture” guide to help you envision your major plans for the year and organize how to make those plans happen on a monthly and quarterly basis. You can use your own planner or productivity app (I personally love Wunderlist and Trello) to organize your daily and weekly to-do’s. There are empty note pages at the end of the workbook which you can use for your planning or bullet journaling purposes.