“If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.”
The Artist of Life Mastermind is the extended program based on the Artist of Life Workbook. Here, we believe there is power in numbers. There is strength in support. There is meaning in real human connection. The Artist of Life Mastermind was created as a space for artists of life to come together and walk this journey together—to strive and grow and fall and fail together; to learn together, share with one another, and lift each other up. Because we are better when we go together.
If you’re looking for more support, connection, accountability and motivation toward your goals, the Artist of Life Mastermind may be for you. Explore below and see if this speaks to you. Either way, I am grateful that you’ve made it here and that our paths have crossed for just this moment. Sending you lots of love right now!
What you’ll get in the Artist of Life Mastermind:
- A thriving community of supportive, like-minded people to turn to, learn from and be inspired by constantly
- Motivation & accountability on your goals throughout the year
- Weekly reflections, challenges and check-ins to share how you’re doing & support others in the group
- Mini-groups: personalized accountability with 4-5 people matched by goals & interest each quarter
- Live video chats with Aileen (+ featured guests)
- Opportunity to chat with Aileen 1-on-1 (live coaching, interviews, discussion, etc.)
- Curated resources, lessons & inspiration from the members of the group
- Real friendships and connections with people from all over the world (our community is international!)
Ultimately this group will be shaped by the members in it: You make it what it is. You create the experience. What you put in is what you’ll get out!
Awesome resources & supportive people
Examples of Posts
Screenshots: Live Chats
2018 Quarterly Reviews
- After checkout, email [email protected] with your Facebook email & name to be invited into the group!
- If you have any questions or issues, please email [email protected]
Q: How does the subscription work?
- You can choose to pay $12 monthly or $120 annually ($24 discount!).
Q: What is the exact interval for a monthly subscription?
- The amount of time between a monthly billing interval is one month. This means 30 days for some months (April, June etc.), 31 days for others, and then 28 or 29 days for February. If a monthly subscription is created on the 15th of February, the next payment will be charged on the 15th March. If the billing interval for a subscription is every 2 months and it is created on the 15th of February, the next payment will be charged on the 15th April.
Q: What about subscriptions purchased on the last day of the month?
If a subscription is purchased on the last day of the month, recurring payments will continue to be charged on the last day of the month. For example, if a subscription is purchased on the 31st December, its next 4 payments will be charged on:
- 31st January
- 28th February (or 29th February for a leap year)
- 31st March
- 30th April
This system will also be used if the day a payment is normally charged is not the last day of the month, but it is on the 29th or 30th day of the month, and the next payment is due in February, which has no 30th day (and no 29th day in non-leap years).
For example, if a subscription is purchased on the 29th December, the next 4 payments will be charged on:
- 29th January – not the last day of the month
- 28th February – notice it has switched to the last day of the month as there is no 29th day in February when it is not a leap year
- 31st March (last day of the month)
- 30th April (last day of the month)
This logic ensures that a payment is made every month, and therefore, that one year includes 12 payments. [source]
Q: What’s the cancellation/refund policy?
- For monthly subscribers: You’re free to cancel or edit your subscription anytime by signing into My Account. The only exception is if you’ve committed to a mini-group for the quarter, then you are responsible for remaining in your group and supporting your group members until the end of the specified time. If you are unsure about committing to the Artist of Life Mastermind, please do NOT sign up for the mini-groups or live chat sessions. This is out of respect for the other members in the group!
- For annual subscribers: You have 30 days after purchase to cancel for a full refund. After 30 days, your order is non-refundable and any cancellations will apply to your next term, meaning your subscription will not renew. You can cancel or edit your subscription by signing into My Account.