Seeking an executive assistant to join the Lavendaire team!
At Lavendaire, we create high quality, empowering content and resources to help people create their dream lives.
This is a role that blends administrative, creative, and marketing tasks—one that wears many hats. You would be Aileen’s right-hand person, assisting with all things digital and in-person.
The ideal person for this role:
- Extremely organized (Type A) and detail-oriented
- You’re amazing at organization, both digitally & in life, and enjoy helping others organize their life.
- Strong writing & verbal communication skills
- You’re confident in your writing skills for content & email outreach. You enjoy talking to people & forming meaningful connections.
- Problem solver, proactive & independent
- You’re resourceful & willing to figure things out, but you’re also not afraid to ask for help. You think ahead about what others need & enjoy making peoples’ lives easier.
- Values excellence & continuous improvement
- You pride yourself in high standards & excellent work. You enjoy learning & improving.
- Leadership qualities
- You’re able to lead and are excited to help nurture & build a strong community.
- Social media savvy
- You’re on top of all the latest trends & follow many influencers/brands in the space.
- Producer & creative assistant (help plan content & launch campaigns)
- Digital & life organization—from organizing b-roll files to running errands
- Copywriting & proofreading
- Managing the blog & podcast
- Community relations—managing our community, ambassadors & influencer relations
- Research & gathering inspo
- Based within 25 miles of Brea, CA
- Interest in personal growth
- Experience working in social media, marketing, e-commerce or project management
- Viewer of the channel, passionate about the Lavendaire brand
This is an hourly position, est. 20-30 hours per week, to start immediately. Most work will be remote; in-person only when needed.