We’re seeking a video editor to join the Lavendaire team!
The ideal candidate is a creative, motivated self-starter who cares deeply about living a meaningful life and creating work they’re proud of.
Required skills & experience:
- 4+ years of video editing experience with social media content
- Expertise in: Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop, After Effects (a plus)
- Deep understanding of storytelling & pacing
- Amazing colorist
- Graphic design skills & a great aesthetic for in-video graphics
- Strong audio editing, sound design & ear for music
- Videography and photography skills
- Basic motion graphics skills
- Social media savvy, with an understanding of what makes content engaging, worth watching, and shareable
- Attention to detail
- Organized and punctual
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Values excellence and continuous improvement
- Ability to self-manage and work around tight deadlines
- Based in OC / LA / SGV
This is a freelance position that may expand to other roles in the company depending on your skills (ie: content producer, videographer, photographer).