Plan with me for the new year: Reflecting on my 2019 highlights, setting intentions for 2020, 2020 goals, and doing the current me vs future me exercise in my Artist of Life Workbook ✨
2019 was a great year for healing, self love, self care and giving myself more time & space to reflect and learn. This was the year I gave back to myself and gave myself the time and space to reflect and work on healing my childhood stories, self worth issues, and more.
To evolve even further, I decided my theme for 2020 would be Expansion. To embody my theme, here’s what I jotted down:
- courage over comfort
- show up
- step up as a leader
- build and lead a strong team
- use feedback and learnings to keep improving
- be humble and open minded to learn
My goals for 2020 fell into three categories:
- Put my health, wellness and peace first.
- Plant-based, healthy eating and exercise, and daily meditation
Career Growth & Leadership Goals
- Implement a better workflow
- Build an A+ team around the Lavendaire
- Redesign my website
- Launch new jewelry
- Write my book
- Dedicate more time this year on strengthening my relationships with family and friends
I’m so excited to move forward to 2020! So grateful I get to grow with you. Thanks for being a part of my journey all these years & I have so much I can’t wait to share with you.