Get organized with your life in 2020! Here are productivity tips that you can implement to get your life together and organize your life.
Productivity isn’t about doing more; it’s about making more use of your time. And to be productive, you need to have a good system in place. Start building a better system this year with these organization habits!
- Give yourself space to get organized.
- Keep things out of your head.
- Build a system you can trust.
- Understand the difference between events vs. tasks.
- Batch similar tasks together.
- Batch all your short microtasks together.
- Do the most important tasks first.
- Use the Eisenhower matrix.
- Schedule time to make plans.
- Process all of your life inboxes regularly.
- Plan your day the night before.
Thanks Skillshare for partnering with me on this video! Get 2 free months of Skillshare Premium.
- Thomas Frank – Productivity Masterclass: Create a Custom System that Works
- Eisenhower Box – James Clear