You’re probably carrying around more garbage than you realize. If you’re angry, resentful, or holding a grudge, all of those emotions are not only weighing on mental health – they’re taking a physical toll on your body.
Rachel Reimer’s on the show to talk about her work as a medical intuitive, the different forms of forgiveness, and why it’s so essential for you to work through your traumas and heal your life.
Rachel also performed a live reading on me! We went deep into personal issues I rarely talk about publicly, unpacking my subconscious need to work hard & the grudges I hold in my own life.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:42 – What medical intuition is + How Rachel discovered she could “see” more than the average eye
- 8:25 – Head forgiveness vs. Heart forgiveness: Why you need to let go of your grudges ASAP
- 11:28 – An medical intuitive’s take on allergies, children, disabilities, and “soul contracts”
- 19:27 – A new way to look at symptoms: How much garbage are you carrying around?
- 26:32 – LIVE READING: Exploring my family history, abandonment issues & feeling not good enough
- 39:56 – Rachel’s dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- We never have control over our external circumstances, but we have control over the way that we view them.
- A symptom is the last sign that something’s wrong.
- If we’re constantly choosing to cover up our symptoms, we’re constantly reinforcing that we’re not dealing with our problems.
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3