126: How to Heal Your Life w/ Medical Intuitive Rachel Reimer
You're probably carrying around more garbage than you realize. If you're angry, resentful, or holding a grudge, all of those emotions are not only weighing on mental health – they're taking a physical toll on your body.
Rachel Reimer's on
the show to talk about her work as a medical intuitive, the different forms of
forgiveness, and why it's so essential for you to work through your traumas and
heal your life.
Rachel also performed a live reading on me! We went deep into personal issues I rarely talk about publicly, unpacking my subconscious need to work hard & the grudges I hold in my own life.
In this episode we
- 1:42 – What medical intuition is + How Rachel discovered she could “see” more than the average eye
- 8:25 – Head forgiveness vs. Heart forgiveness: Why you need to let go of your grudges ASAP
- 11:28 – An medical intuitive's take on allergies, children, disabilities, and “soul contracts”
- 19:27 – A new way to look at symptoms: How much garbage are you carrying around?
- 26:32 – LIVE READING: Exploring my family history, abandonment issues & feeling not good enough
- 39:56 – Rachel's dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- We never have control over our external circumstances, but we have control over the way that we view them.
- A symptom is the last sign that something's wrong.
- If we're constantly choosing to cover up our symptoms, we're constantly reinforcing that we're not dealing with our problems.
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.