130: Understanding Saturn Return, Mercury Retrograde & the Energy of Astrology w/ Danielle Paige
You've probably heard of Mercury retrograde, but what about Saturn return? And have you heard what Pluto's doing recently? We're back with another astrology expert for a deeper dive into what these planetary patterns mean for our daily lives – and our entire lifetimes.
I'm chatting with soul astrologer Danielle Paige, who has been reading the stars for lifetimes (yes, more than one). She's a teacher and expert in combining astrology with intuition to live with more intention, but also go with the flow the universe.
In this episode we explore:
- 3:08 – Astrology for beginners: How to use astrology as a tool to improve your life
- 8:40 – Freedom vs. Fate: Can you change what's “written in the stars”?
- 10:08 – What your worst pain point means for your birth chart & purpose in the universe
- 13:18 – Understanding your Saturn return: PSA for listeners nearing their 30s or 60s
- 17:07 – What Pluto's doing now & Why you need to pay attention to eclipse season
- 19:31 – Mercury Retrograde: Why it's not *that* bad + Practical tips for letting it pass
- 23:18 – Why an astrology expert doesn't actually have an astrology ritual or routine
- 25:15 – Danielle's dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- Astrology Mystery School
- Cosmic Body Podcast – Understanding Your Saturn Return
- Soul Love by Sanaya Roman
- 2020 Artist of Life Workbook
- It's up to us, how we want to use the energy in our chart.
- Do not grab on to the things that the universe is clearly taking from you.
- You can't plan too much because the universe just laughs.
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.