Rose quartz, clear quartz, phantom quartz – What’s the difference? We love looking at crystals for their beauty, and you’ve probably heard that crystals are also used for their healing properties. But a lot of people never end up using crystals in a deeper way because there are so many crystals with different colors, shapes, and properties – it’s hard to know where to start.
Luckily, today’s guest is making it easy for anyone to start their crystal journey. Heather Askinosie is the co-founder of Energy Muse, a leader provider of healing crystals and crystal jewelry. Her new book CRYSTAL365 is a guide to 52 crystals and practices to elevate your everyday life.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:14 – Why crystals are trendy now + How Heather first got started with the world of energy
- 4:40 – Where crystals get their properties from & the ways we can feel connected to them
- 8:25 – How to make using crystals fun, simple, and playful (without getting overwhelmed)
- 10:37 – Does size or shape matter? Heather’s crystal routines + How to pick your crystal of the day
- 14:07 – The Do’s and Don’ts: Crystals in the bedroom & managing your crystal collection
- 17:31 – Crystal recommendations for: relationships, broken hearts, and procrastination
- 23:02 – “What if I don’t feel anything from my crystals?” – Programming crystals to work for you
- 25:44 – Crystal healing vs. Science: Heather’s recommendation for coming to a healthy balance
- 28:21 – Heather’s dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
Special thanks to Shoptagr for sponsoring today’s episode! To check out Shoptagr for yourself and be automatically entered to win $1,000, just click this link! → http://bit.ly/2sXiGsh
- Consistency is the magic key.
- I don’t give my power over to the crystal. My power comes within me.
- Our relationships get better with everybody else around us, when we get better with ourselves.
- It takes time for us to get sick, and it takes time for us to heal.
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3