This might be hard to believe, but: Astrology might have predicted the current pandemic. We have astrologer Tali Edut on the show to break down what the planets reveal about our ‘new normal’ and how millennials and Gen Z are working to guide our potential future.
2020 is looking pretty bleak so far, I know. But just like how the planets may have predicted the challenges we’re facing now, they also reveal some changes for the future that will hopefully leave us stronger and better than ever before.
In this episode we explore:
- 6:55 – Horoscopes 101: How an astrologists writes them & how they’re different from a birth chart
- 14:16 – What the pandemic means for the future of society as we know it, as told by the planets
- 23:40 – So, is all of 2020 officially cancelled? Should we just tough it out until 2021?
- 28:27 – An instruction manual to the universe: What to expect from your Saturn return
- 32:32 – Why Gen Z is so progressive + The big change for millennials coming this December
- 39:18 – Tali’s dream life, resource recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- 41:52 – Lavi Lessons: 4 key takeaways you can reflect on today
- We’re always co-creating with the universe.
- Anyone who tells you that they can see your exact future from your astrology chart, I think you should just walk away from them.
- We’re going to emerge from this appreciating other people in ways that we haven’t for so long.
- Even if we can’t be together, we’re going to get clear on what a true friendship means.
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3