If you’re feeling stuck, ask yourself: Am I living my life consciously? According to Dr. Nicole LePera, we spend 90% of our lives on autopilot: unconsciously. Sure, you can make plans to get unstuck. But to actually follow through on your plans, first you have to become conscious.
You probably know Nicole through her viral self-healing Instagram content, as “The Holistic Psychologist”. To kick off Season 6 of The Lavendaire Lifestyle Podcast, we’re learning how to be a #SelfHealer, from practicing conscious living to learning how to express the fullness of being human.
In this episode we explore:
- 2:22 – Why Nicole started sharing her unfiltered story on Instagram
- 8:44 – The #1 reason why we become stuck in life (and why we stay stuck)
- 18:50 – “Small daily promises”: A self-healing exercise for beginners
- 25:35 – Should we want mental illnesses to be diagnosed, or not?
- 28:34 – Recommendations for people who want to cut off toxic family
- 32:40 – To feel or not to feel: How to manage and honor your emotions
- 35:46 – The exercise that most resonates with #SelfHealers
- 38:57 – Nicole’s dream life, book recs, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- 44:00 – Lavi Lessons: 3 key takeaways you should reflect on today
- Pre-order Nicole’s book: How to Do the Work
- Future Self Journaling
- Self Observation by Red Hawk
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- 2021 Artist of Life Workbook (launches Nov 1)
- It’s through sharing our stories and our experiences that we gain connection and wisdom.
- It’s okay to take space in any of our relationships, if that would best serve our healing.
- When we want to heal our relationships, the work that we’re needing to do is to heal the relationship with ourselves first.
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3