Have you ever been in the “purgatory of the mundane”? That place in life where things are neither good or bad, fulfilling or disappointing. Today’s guest Lisa Bilyeu spent eight years there, before going from housewife to co-founder of the billion dollar brand, Quest Nutrition.
In this episode we explore:
- 2:22 – Aspiring filmmaker to housewife for 8 years to business co-founder
- 9:49 – “No BS” game: How to stay motivated & empowered for the long haul
- 16:02 – The importance of doing regular judgment-free self assessments
- 21:19 – What’s the actual point of working so hard to be successful?
- 26:35 – Lessons on taking ownership of your health
- 38:55 – A week in Lisa’s life: health, boundaries, and unplugged weekends
- 44:37 – Lisa’s dream life, book rec, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- 47:52 – Lavi Love takeaways you should reflect on today
- I don’t think people change until they hit rock bottom.
- There’s always going to be somebody that doesn’t believe in your dream. The only thing you have to ask yourself is, “Do YOU believe in your dream?”
- True wellness means you need to take care of the body and the mind.
- What’s the point in having success if you’re not actually living the life you want?
- Life is deadly serious. I need to make the most of every minute because I could die tomorrow. At the same time, life is a playground. I need to be giggling and having fun every single minute I’m alive.
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3