Here’s the truth: You don’t need to be a morning person to have a morning routine. You don’t even need to exercise, read, or meditate either – not unless it works for YOU. Amy Landino is sharing her insights on how to master your mornings and start every day on your own terms.
Amy also shares her journey through social media, thoughts on creativity and inspiration, and the key habits for smart productivity.
In this episode we explore:
- 2:30 – Amy’s journey through YouTube and discovering social media marketing
- 7:35 – Why Amy pivoted from giving YouTube advice to making productivity content
- 12:08 – Should you create what ‘works well’ online? Or what you feel called to create?
- 21:19 – Good Morning, Good Life: Building a morning routine, even if you’re not a morning person
- 25:50 – Movement, Mindfulness & Mastery: The three pillars of a successful morning routine
- 31:50 – How to make the most of your time with time batching & calendar blocking
- 34:57 – Finding success with your personal brand, and still feeling authentic
- 37:51 – Amy’s dream life, book rec, best received advice & favorite part about life
- 41:04 – Lavi Love takeaways you should reflect on today
- Vlog Like a Boss
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Lavendaire x Detail Therapy podcast
- 2021 Artist of Life Workbook
- Convertkit | convertkit.com/lifestyle
- I’m not going to sit here and act like I didn’t start a conversation with people, because I did. And I now need to be a part of it. I now need to come in and say: What did you think of this? Where did it take you?
- Not only do you not need to be a morning person, you just need to want to start the day on your terms
- Just being more cognizant of how long things take and how much time you actually have is just a good life idea.
- If it means you’re continuing to become a truer version of you, it doesn’t matter what you think your personal brand is. The truest version of you is going to be the most successful version of your personal brand.
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3