173: Closing the Creative Gap w/ Jade Darmawangsa
Jade Darmawangsa is a 19 year old entrepreneur and YouTube star who founded X8 Media, a media agency that helps brands produce educational videos. In this episode we discuss the future of social media, the role of failure in entrepreneurship, and the concept of how quantity creates quality in the creative process.
- Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/jadedarmawangsa/
- YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/user/jadeliciousjoy
- Tik Tok | https://www.tiktok.com/@jadedarmawangsa?lang=en
- Website | https://www.jadedarmawangsa.com/
- Jade's Media Agency, X8 Media | https://www.x8.media/
- BetterHelp | https://betterhelp.com/lavendaire
- 10% off your first month w/ code ‘LAVENDAIRE'
- Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
- Ira Glass on the Creative Process
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.