189: Reinvent Your Identity & Make Decisions for Yourself w/ Maddy Park
Following someone else’s career path may be stable, but is that really your passion or true self? Maddy Park talks about her upbringing and how that formed her career from dentistry to content creation.
While juggling a part time job and creating cooking videos, Maddy goes into detail about how cooking became therapeutic for her, her inspirations and heritage, forming her new identity, and taking control of her life.
- 4:14 — Cooking is like Therapy
- 8:42 — Growing up Korean, Following a “Stable” Career Path, and Becoming a Content Creator
- 13:20 — Forming a New Identity and Quitting Dentistry
- 19:48 — Advice for My Younger Self
- 22:36 — Inspiration and My Grandpa
- 32:05 — Cafe Maddy Cab
- 45:12 — Taking Control of Life and Investing Into What You Want To Do
- 51:03 — Be Your Number 1 Fan of Your Own Content
FIND MADDY ONLINE:
- Cafe Maddy Cab
- Cafe Maddy Cab Instagram
- The Cafe Maddy Podcast
- Sujebi (Korean comfort dish) recipe
- Seaweed soup recipe
- Maddy’s Korean vlog
- Liah Yoo (CEO of Krave Beauty, co-leader of Cafe Maddy Cab)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.