202: Maya Lee on Planning Ahead While Staying Present
What if I told you you don’t always have to feel overwhelmed? When it comes to managing stress, learning new habits, navigating change, and overcoming procrastination, there are some things within our control. Maya Lee teaches us the beauty in doing things today for our future self’s peace of mind, while still enjoying the present moment. Becoming the person you want to be does not happen overnight, but you are capable of anything you set your mind to. Why not give it a try?
Maya Lee is an LA-based YouTuber who loves sharing her quirky and positive attitude throughout her lifestyle videos. She loves sharing her 5 am morning routines, encouraging viewers to move their bodies, while also offering life advice. As an only child, she always wished she had an older sister to go through life's challenges with, and she hopes to be that person for her viewers. She was an elementary school teacher for 6 years before deciding to let it go this Summer.
- 12:37 – Transitioning out of teaching
- 16:34 – Life hacks
- 19:05 – Morning routine
- 23:47 – Weekly habits
- 28:13 – How to become a morning person
- 34:35 – How to combat procrastination
- 38:38 – How to find balance
- 49:01 – Taking care of your mental health as a content creator
FIND MAYA ONLINE:
- Apostrophe | Get your first visit for only $5 with code TLL at Apostrophe.com/TLL
- Betterhelp | Get 10% off your first month at Betterhelp.com/tll
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.