203: Sky Cowans on Growing From Judgment to Curiosity
We live in a world where judgment is a default setting. But if we were to collectively shift into curiosity instead, the world would be a better place! Everyone is unique, so why not open our hearts, celebrate those differences, and connect authentically with ourselves and others? Sky Cowans humbly leads the way to become “weirder and weirder” every day and invites us to do the same.
Sky Cowans is a video creator who explores the world of wellness, spirituality, and alternative lifestyle on her YouTube channel Sky Life through documentary-style videos. With more than 600,000 followers combined across her platforms, Sky's mission is to inspire the shift from judgment to curiosity.
- 01:40 – Beginnings in yoga
- 06:09 – Background in journalism
- 09:25 – Creating on YouTube
- 14:35 – Leaning into discomfort
- 21:10 – Following stories, not controlling them
- 36:00 – Routines
- 41:30 – Meditations
- 56:28 – Tips from the healthiest people in America
FIND SKY ONLINE:
- TikTok: @skycowans
- Instagram: @skycowans
- Clinique | get even better clinical Dark Spot Interrupter at Clinique.com
- The Joy Journal by Lavendaire
- Dr. Joe Dispenza meditations
- Meditation app “Open”
- Meditation app “Headspace”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.