204: Chelsea Kauai on Trusting Yourself & Following Your Joy
Consciously or subconsciously, many of us live life for others, functioning in a state of anxiety, self-deprecation, and co-comparison. But life is too short to miss out on the freedom and joy of being your unique self. Chelsea Kauai shows us the beauty in intentional living, from aligning with your joy to trusting yourself, nurturing patience, and always making space for fun. She’s passionate about movement and mindfulness and sharing these gifts with the world. It is never too late to fall in love with yourself. Discover yourself & connect with what lights you up.
Chelsea Kauai is an adventure enthusiast, filmmaker, advocate for intentional living, and journalist who pivoted into a full-time creator. She has worked with clients such as Canon & The National Parks Foundation and had three eco-innovative product launches. She’s been featured in Forbes, Travel & Leisure, Women's Health, Huffington Post & more.
- 05:10 – Spark with social media
- 10:35 – Mindfulness
- 14:22 – Building structure in your life
- 20:44 – Following your heart
- 23:36 – Living in alignment
- 28:24 – Free diving, breathwork & mindset
- 42:39 – Acroyoga, play & human connection
- 48:57 – Overcoming unworthiness
FIND CHELSEA ONLINE:
- Apostrophe | get your first visit for only $5 with code TLL at Apostrophe.com/tll
- 2023 Artist of Life Workbook by Lavendaire
- “Notes to Self” journal by Chelsea Kauai
- Chelsea Kauai Presets
- Naval Podcast
- “30 Lessons for Living” by Karl Pillemer
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.