205: Replacing Clutter with Connection w/ Tracy McCubbin
Why do we keep things we don’t want or use? Clutter takes up space we could be using to live intentionally. If something isn’t bringing joy but still feels impossible to get rid of, Tracy McCubbin is here to help. If you can find the emotional root of your clutter, you can let go of what weighs you down and open yourself to new experiences, meaningful connections, and stress-free living. Free yourself of clutter and make space for happiness.
Tracy McCubbin is a decluttering expert and author of Making Space, Clutter Free: The Last Book On Decluttering You'll Ever Need and her latest book, Make Space for Happiness: How to Stop Attracting Clutter and Start Magnetizing the Life You Want. She has always referred to herself as “Obsessive Compulsive Delightful,” but who knew she could turn that trait into a booming business? As the CEO of dClutterfly, Tracy has helped thousands of clients clear the clutter in their lives to create space for positive life changes.
- 01:54 – Clutter = emotional attachments
- 06:15 – 7 clutter blocks
- 10:13 – Step 1: acknowledgment
- 15:54 – Recycle your clutter
- 18:56 – Clutter magnets
- 25:54 – Find your motivation for decluttering
- 29:53 – Setting up systems
- 41:17 – Decluttering your life
FIND TRACY ONLINE:
- Instagram: @tracy_mccubbin
- Clinique | find your shade this holiday season at Clinique.com
- 2023 Artist of Life Workbook by Lavendaire
- Make Space for Happiness by Tracy McCubbin
- Making Space, Clutter Free by Tracy McCubbin
- dClutterfly organizing company by Tracy McCubbin
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.