218: Generative Futurism & Creating A Beautiful Community with Michael Shaun
Want to design your future but don’t know where to start? The best way to predict the future is to create the future. But how is that done exactly? In this conversation we explore how to become extraordinary at creating futures big and small. Get inspired to go from Me to We and start creating a new future and a better community for everyone.
Michael Shaun Conaway is endlessly curious about how life works, why we do the things we do and how we might live our lives boldly. His purpose is to illuminate people’s true nature, to give insights and tools to transcend our collective trauma and generate a thriving future for humanity. Boldly YOU, his life development platform, was founded to help you discover your life path, and adopt a life of learning and growth. He is the award winning film director of WeRiseUP, a philosopher, spiritual teacher, and frequent speaker who is out to help you thrive in your life.
- 2:26 – What Is Generative Futurism?
- 12:12 – Imagination vs. Manifestation
- 14:38 – Imposter Syndrome & Self Doubt
- 18:10 – How Meditation Helps Create Your Future
- 21:48 – Quick Meditation with Michael
- 46:30 – Creating A More Beautiful Community
- 55:48 – The Futurist & Exploring Being A Being of Time
FIND MICHAEL ONLINE:
- Paired | Get a 7-day free trial and 25% off if you sign up for a subscription.
- Asian Boss Girl
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.