223: Figuring Out Life In Your 20s w/ Teresa Fong
Have you ever felt lost and unsure of what life has in store for you? In today's episode highlighting our community, Aileen talks to lavi love Teresa Fong about her experience of feeling lost and floating through life for years until she discovered a career she loves and a life full of meaningful connections.
Teresa is a senior product designer at Skydea, an agency in Tokyo. As a designer, she builds apps and websites. But she most enjoys building community. She manages Creative Tokyo, a community with over 2,800 members connecting and finding friends with similar interests.
- 2:50 – Teresa's journey to becoming a Product Designer
- 5:13 – Product Designer vs. Product Manager
- 16:33 – How to apply the product design process to life
- 19:40 – Figuring out that fit
- 22:25 – Teresa's Lifestyle
- 24:30 – Contributions to Teresa's success in her career
- 27:24 – Lavendaire's role in Teresa's life
- 32:22 – Building relationships and connections
- 37:21 – Definition of Teresa's dream life
FIND TERESA ONLINE
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.