225: Living with Purpose – Ancient Chinese Wisdom for Modern Times w/ Sylvie Tran
Do you ever feel like there's something missing in your life? Are you searching for a deeper sense of meaning and fulfillment? You're not alone. Many people struggle with finding their purpose and understanding their place in the world. In this podcast, Aileen talks to another lavi love Sylvie Tran about her journey to becoming a healing practitioner and how the Ancient Chinese Wisdom helps her discover her purpose in life.
After working as a marketing manager, event planner, and book writer, Sylvie ultimately discovered her true calling as a healing practitioner. Her journey of self-discovery and love for her community led her to follow the path of her soul. Now residing in Taiwan, Sylvie combines ancient Chinese philosophy with modern techniques to assist both herself and those around her.
- 2:00 – Sylvie's journey to becoming a healing practitioner
- 14:24 – Types of Ancient Chinese Healing Exercise
- 18:42 – self-discovery and finding purpose
- 23:57 – Sylvie's healing journey
- 32:00 – Possible blocks why we struggle
- 41:12 – Chinese hourly energy system and Xiantian Tarot
FIND SYLVIE ONLINE
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.