227: Enneagram, Self-love, & Creativity w/ Sarajane Case
Have you ever wondered why you do what you do and struggle with certain weaknesses? The Enneagram is a powerful tool that can help you understand the underlying motivations behind your behavior, as well as your unique strengths and weaknesses. In this episode, Aileen sits down with Sarajane Case to explore the fascinating world of the Enneagram, discussing the nine different Enneagram types, their key motivations, and what each type can do to grow and thrive. They also delve into the important topic of self-love and how the Enneagram can help us cultivate a deeper sense of compassion and acceptance towards ourselves. Tune in for an enlightening conversation that will help you unlock your full potential and live your best life!
Sarajane Case is first and foremost a passionate advocate for your loving relationship to self. She's the author of popular self-help books The Honest Enneagram as well as The Enneagram Letters and host of the Enneagram & Coffee Podcast – a daily podcast dedicated to self-care, personal growth, and creativity.
- 2:01 – What is Enneagram?
- 6:01 – The 9 types of Enneagram
- 9:32 – What are Enneagram wings?
- 14:30 – How the Enneagram empowered Sarajane
- 16:06 – Things to let go for each Enneagram type
- 20:20 – Motivations for each Enneagram type
- 24:02 – The Honest Enneagram
- 25:00 – Sarajane's self-love journey
- 30:54 – Insecurity and self-confidence
- 33:16 – Habits and routines
- 37:47 – How to handle burnout
- 41:24 – Definition of dream life
- 45:13 – Intentional boredom
- 48:03 – Idea management
- BetterHelp | This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month: betterhelp.com/TLL
- Lume Deodorant | Get 5% OFF a Lume Starter Pack. Code: TLL | lumedeodorant.com
FIND SARAJANE ONLINE
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.