246: Change Your Life One Thought at a Time with Jacqueline Hurst
Have you ever considered the influence our thoughts have on shaping who we are? In this episode, we delve into the impact of the mind on shaping our reality. Life is all about using our mind in a way that helps us feel better, take better actions, and ultimately, get better results. Finding those right thoughts in our mind is key and once we do, everything starts to shift! Join us as we delve into the transformative power of mastering your mind—an essential key to unlocking our best life.
Jacqueline Hurst is the UK's leading Life Coach operating her private practice in the heart of London’s Mayfair. Over the last 15 years, her commitment to personal growth has taken her across the globe, studying various therapeutic modalities, including Advanced Structured Hypnotherapy, NLP, CBT, and life coaching. Jacqueline's coaching philosophy centers around the belief that true transformation begins by managing the mind. Alongside her coaching enterprise, she is the No.1 International Bestselling Author for her book ‘How To Do YOU.' Additionally, she is the founder of “The Life Class,” an online school dedicated to life coaching.
- 1:53 How does Jacqueline help people
- 3:15 The gap between self-improvement & life-coaching
- 4:50 The most effective techniques that Jacqueline uses in her coaching
- 6:00 How the mind works & how do we actually make change
- 8:45 What is NLP?
- 9:47 How does the transformation of our thoughts unfold, leading us toward the realization of our ideal mental patterns?
- 12:18 Changing our limiting beliefs
- 13:54 Main concepts in Jacqueline’s book
- 15:36 How do you change the way you think about your self-worth?
- 18:44 Jacqueline’s story
- 22:57 Tips on staying commited and consistent to growth & healing
- 24:19 Jaqueline’s current habits & mindset
- 27:15 Guidance on adopting the mindset where one confidently believes that everything will turn out alright
- 28:45 Jacqueline’s thoughts on manifestation
- 30:10 Making it happen vs letting it happen
- 30:39 How does Jacqueline address the topic of body image with her clients
- 36:18 Jacqueline’s self-care routine
- 38:37 Practical exercise to help our brain
- 39:52 Final message from Jacqueline
- Uncommon Goods | Get 15% off your next gift
- Shopify | Sign up for a one-dollar-per-month trial period
- Factor | Get 50% off at with code: tll50
FIND JACQUELINE ONLINE:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.