How can you build a business based around a cause you’re passionate about? Guest Molly Hayward co-founded Cora, the premium organic tampon company sharing menstrual products to those in need. This episode is for the social entrepreneurial spirit in you.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:58 – Molly’s journey to social entrepreneurship
- 6:00 – The story behind Cora
- 11:30 – Developing Cora’s business model
- 14:24 – Why Cora is successful: An authentic mission
- 17:21 – Biggest lesson from the past year: Take care of your own needs.
- 20:54 – Advice for aspiring social entrepreneurs
When you feel good and you’re thriving… that radiates out into everything you’re doing.
- When you feel good and you’re thriving in and of yourself, that radiates out into everything you’re doing.
- Follow the thread of what you’re most passionate about.
- If you have an idea and you have a solution, just go for it.
- I truly believe that if you are passionate and you have a vision for something, that the universe conspires to bring you what you need.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3