Create through the doubt and do your way into figuring out what you want (and what you don’t want). Today’s guest, Sara Dietschy, is a filmmaker and online personality who is passionate about the creative community. This episode will inspire you to finally start that YouTube channel.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:21 – Sara’s journey into filmmaking
- 3:29 – Starting a YouTube channel
- 5:45 – The story behind Creative Spaces TV
- 10:06 – Meeting Casey Neistat
- 11:42 – How Sara manages to post 5 videos a week
- 14:49 – Most challenging (and rewarding) part of Sara’s career – Receiving feedback
- 18:38 – Future directions – Documentaries, reaching a different audience, and collaborations
- 21:12 – Advice for filmmakers and vloggers – When in doubt, keep creating.
- When in doubt, keep creating.
- Do not bail before the breakthrough.
- If you’re lost … you have no right to complain about it if you’re not out there trying things.
- When you’re doing something you hate, it really pushes you into what you love.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3