Mental Health in the Coronavirus Pandemic | COVID-19
How to stay positive & take care of your mental health during these uncertain times. Whether you're feeling fear, anxiety or panic because of the pandemic, here are some thoughts to help you find inner peace, calm, love and hope.
Stay strong, stay safe & stay HEALTHY. We're all in this together. Love you. 💞
- 2:42 – the most important mindset & outlook to have during this pandemic
- 4:04 – how to ease your fear, anxiety & worries
- 5:58 – cleansing your energy & finding inner calm: tips & practices
- 10:09 – lesson: we're all interconnected
- 11:07 – the important role you play in this community
- 12:17 – our power & opportunity to create a better society
- 13:24 – the silver liner & grand purpose
- 15:43 – hope & inspiring reminders for dark times
Coronavirus COVID-19 info
- 15 self care ideas for coronavirus quarantine
- healing workshop: heal your emotional trauma
- how to overcome fear
- how to deal w/ stress: stress management tips
- Instagram: LOVE vs. FEAR
- book: I Ching by Alfred Huang
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.