Plan With Me: December Goals 2020
Plan your month with me! In this interactive video, we're reviewing November and planning our December goals. This is a monthly planning series where we reflect on our progress and set intentions and goals, using each month to move closer towards our dream life.
- Describe November in one word.
- What were your highlights from November?
- What is one thing that you’re proud of?
- What is one thing that you’ve learned?
- How can you improve for the next month?
- December will be __.
- What are your top three most important goals for the month?
- What are your mini-goals for December? (Fun habits or activities you’d like to do)
- Make a weekly breakdown for your goals and mini-goals.
- Put everything in your calendar!
Bonus questions: What was my favorite feeling from the past month? What happened to spark that feeling?
🌻 Plan for 2021 with the 2021 Artist of Life Workbook!
- 25 new years resolutions ideas
- how to set goals and ACTUALLY achieve them
- how to commit to your goals this new year
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.