Plan With Me: June 2020 (Interactive)
Plan with me in this new interactive monthly planning series! Together we'll do a monthly review, reflecting on May, then plan our monthly goals for June. This process will help you stay organized and accountable towards your goals.
Comment below if this is a series you want me to continue!
- Describe May in one word.
- What are some highlights from the past month?
- What was one thing you learned in the past month?
- What is one thing you're proud of from the past month?
- What is one mistake or weakness from the past month? And what will you do to improve on that next month?
- June will be ___.
- What are your top three goals for June?
- What are your mini-goals (habits or fun activities) for June?
- Break your goals down on a weekly basis.
- Put it all in your calendar!
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.