Plan with me in this new interactive monthly planning series! Together we’ll do a monthly review, reflecting on May, then plan our monthly goals for June. This process will help you stay organized and accountable towards your goals.
Comment below if this is a series you want me to continue!
- Describe May in one word.
- What are some highlights from the past month?
- What was one thing you learned in the past month?
- What is one thing you’re proud of from the past month?
- What is one mistake or weakness from the past month? And what will you do to improve on that next month?
- June will be ___.
- What are your top three goals for June?
- What are your mini-goals (habits or fun activities) for June?
- Break your goals down on a weekly basis.
- Put it all in your calendar!