Let’s plan our month together! In this interactive video, we’re reviewing August and setting goals for September. This is a monthly planning series where we reflect on our growth and plan monthly goals, helping you take action and make progress towards your dream life.
The questions that I’ll be asking are based off of my Artist of Life Workbook, which you can find on The Lavendaire Shop, but you don’t really need the workbook. You can just follow along with the questions and write your answers down in your own notebook.
- Describe August in one world.
- What were your highlights from August?
- What is one thing that you’re proud of?
- What is one thing that you learned?
- How can you improve for the next month?
- September will be ___.
- What are your top three most important goals for the month?
- What are your mini-goals for September? (Fun habits or activities you’d like to do)
- Make a weekly breakdown for your goals and mini-goals.
- Put everything in your calendar!
Bonus question: Name one habit that has been helping you and one habit that has been hurting you.