The holidays are here! Are you feeling stressed and overwhelmed? If so, you’re not alone! Today I’m sharing 10 tips on how to have a stress-free holiday season so you can enjoy your holidays with family and friends, without the unnecessary stress and anxiety. Be ever so calm, joyful and lively this holiday season.
BTW you guys got to catch a glimpse of what I do with my family every Christmas – organize & perform in our annual Christmas show! This started out when we were kids & my aunt made us sing and dance to Christmas songs at Christmas. As we got older, my aunt handed over that “duty” to me, and so it’s just been a tradition to organize a show each year with all my younger cousins! 😁
How do you spend your holidays? Let me know in the comments below!
10 Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday Season
- Breathe. Be mindful of the present. Be grateful.
- Start holiday shopping early (or tweak your gift traditions)
- It’s okay to say NO
- Declutter your to-to list
- Done is better than perfect
- Save time for self care
- Use aromatherapy
- Move your body
- Focus on what’s important
- Have fun & take life less seriously