10 Ways to Reduce Waste
Have you heard of the zero waste lifestyle? Today's video is a beginner's guide to zero waste: 10 tips for reducing waste!
I'm so thankful to partner with Ecosia on this video. Ecosia is a a search engine that plants trees as you search! Learn more about Ecosia here.
The 5 R's of Waste Management
- REFUSE what you don't need
- REDUCE what you do need
- REUSE what you already have
- RECYCLE what you cannot refuse, reduce, or reuse
- ROT the rest
- Refuse junk mail
- Ball mason jars
- Acrylic straw
- Etee food wrap
- Similar sustainable food wrap on Amazon
- Portable Utensils
- Bamboo toothbrush
- Sckoon menstrual cup
Zero Waste Resources
- Zero Waste Home
- Plastic bag stats
- Toothbrush stats: Brush with Bamboo
- Period stats: The Environmental Impact of My Period
Let's start the discussion on how we can be more environmentally conscious. Comment below with your thoughts and best tips on reducing waste!
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.