Journal with me 😸 Today I’m sharing six journal prompts to reflect & reset your life. You guys know I love journaling—I do morning pages almost every day—so this video feels like the most lavendaire video I’ve posted in a while hehe.
Check below for more videos & ideas on how to journal, more writing prompts & exercises.
Download the ‘Reset & Reflect’ worksheet from the video
Self reflection wheel
- WELLNESS: physical, nutrition, emotional
- SELF: self-esteem, growth, environment
- RELATIONSHIPS: family, social, partner
- PURPOSE: career, life, contribution
- FINANCIAL: income, management, freedom
- CREATIVITY: creativity, joy & play, adventure
Journaling tools & resources
- 2019 Artist of Life Workbook
- How to Journal + 30 Journaling Prompts for Self Discovery
- Morning Pages
- Self Love Journal Prompts
- My Journal Collection (flip through)
- Self Discovery Exercise – Personal Inspirations Map
Tip for journaling beginners: Don’t overthink it. Just write. No one has to read what you write. Use it as a tool for self expression. Don’t judge yourself. Let it flow. Have fun!