Unwind with me as I go through my night time skincare routine! This is my current fall skincare routine featuring some k-beauty and clean beauty products.
I’m always trying different products and swapping them in and out of my routine, but the steps are generally in this order: oil cleanse, double cleanse, toner, essence, serum, cream, eye cream, lip mask, and sometimes I add a sleeping mask at the end. I try to do sheet masks twice a week or so! My routine is simpler on a night I do a sheet mask, since it already does such a great job.
- MUN Akwi Purifying Cleanser
- Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing & Makeup Remover
- Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
- Fair Trade Coconut Face Toner
- Missha Time Revolution Essence
- Leaders Aquablend Oil Serum
- Nudu Overnight Radiance Renew Cream
- Cremorlab Shadow-Off Eye Cream
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask