Start small, start slow. An entirely zero waste life can be a daunting goal, but what if we could all make small steps in just one room of our home? Today’s podcast guest is Max La Manna, a zero waste vegan chef and voice for low impact living through small changes every single day.
Aileen and Max explore spreading the message of zero waste and veganism through compassion, how to manage your food waste responsibly, and foolproof ways to practice zero waste living today.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:17 – Max’s zero waste vegan chef journey: Being in love with the planet as a child
- 4:18 – How to educate others share your message from a place of love and compassion
- 7:24 – Action steps for zero waste cooking + Managing your food waste with composting
- 13:56 – The danger of sending food to landfills VS. composting however we can
- 17:20 – Start small, start slow: Easy, low-effort zero waste switches you can make one-by-one
- 19:53 – Simple, vegan cooking: Minimal ingredients + How Max shops for groceries
- 23:00 – Max’s grand vision: International restaurants, schools, and a TV show
- 24:26 – Q&A: Max’s dream life, recommendations, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- My message is: Make one small change today so tomorrow can be a better world
- Start small, start slow, and don’t expect everything to change suddenly.
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3