“If you can learn, then you can do anything. And if you can do anything, you can be anything.” Today’s guest is the expert on learning faster, remembering more, and being more productive. Jonathan Levi is the founder of SuperHuman Enterprises. His podcast, books, and courses teach people how to become “SuperHuman”: teaching them how to learn so that they can do anything and be their best self.
Aileen and Jonathan talk about Jonathan’s journey from problem student to lifehacking expert, the dark risks in pursuing entrepreneurship, and how society is setting us up for failure when we try to be productive.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:18 – Jonathan’s journey: How to become an expert in learning, memory, and productivity
- 7:08 – On stress, freedom, & hustle: Wisdom (and a warning) for aspiring entrepreneurs
- 11:27 – How to learn faster: Making a plan, staying accountable, and planning for inevitable failure
- 18:00 – Reading faster + Remembering more: How the education system stifles our natural learning
- 30:30 – Top productivity tips for minimizing distractions, staying in flow, and prioritizing tasks
- 37:46 – How to fight laziness + How to prevent laziness and procrastination in the future
- 46:18 – Jonathan’s dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- Willpower Doesn’t Work by Benjamin Hardy
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 2019 Artist of Life Workbook + Daily Planner | shop.lavendaire.com
- Learning is the only skill that matters. If you can learn, then you can do anything. And if you can do anything, you can be anything.
- You’ll never not have problems. You’ll just have better problems.
- Before you cut down a tree, sharpen the axe. Don’t try to take down the whole forest at once.
- Money is no good in my life unless it’s used to improve my quality of life or the quality of life of those around me.
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3