It’s tough dealing with your own emotions on a daily basis, but what if you’re also dealing with everyone else’s? If you can deeply feel others’ feelings, if you can actually feel the mood in a room, you’re probably an empath!
But it goes beyond just being able to sense what others are feeling. Robin Scott is the founder of The Diary of an Empath, a resource to help fellow empaths understand their abilities and live an authentic, empathic life.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:26 – Empath 101: How to know if you’re an empath + The different types of empaths
- 5:34 – “Am I anxious or am I an empath?”: Distinguishing mental health from empath identity
- 9:42 – Knowers, seers & feelers: The different purposes that empaths can serve in the world
- 11:55 – How to tell the difference between what your body says is right & what society says is right
- 16:10 – The price of being an empath: How to balance empathy with authenticity
- 22:24 – Energy vampires: Protecting your energy from negative, expressive people
- 25:50 – Robin’s dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- Authenticity: PSA for People Pleasers & Empaths
- Understanding Astrology, Birth Charts & Horoscopes w/ Debra Silverman
- Rise Sister Rise by Rebecca Campbell
- Types of empaths
- 2020 Artist of Life Workbook | shop.lavendaire.com
- I’m cleared of anything that is not mine.
- You can’t grow it, if you don’t first plant it.
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3