181: People Pleasing, Inner Child Healing & Self Worth w/ Jasmine Lipska
Have you ever been told you’re “too much”? Jasmine Lipska is back to talk about healing your inner child, breaking free from external validation, and recovering from being a lifelong people-pleaser.
Jasmine is now an intimacy and relationship coach guiding women to come back to their most authentic selves. She used to be a YouTuber, and we explore how quitting YouTube was part of her self worth transformation to stop being a “good girl”.
- 0:55 — Jasmine’s journey, from eating disorder recovery to becoming an intimacy coach
- 8:43 — Tips for healing your sense of self worth and internal validation
- 9:49 — Inner child healing: Re-learning how to enjoy life and truly accept yourself
- 15:18 — Manifesting your ideal partner (Jasmine met and married her husband in one year!)
- 20:51 — How to stop being a people-pleaser & make decisions for yourself
- 24:52 — Dissecting your triggers & fear of judgment from others
- 35:32 — How ‘healed’ should you be before going into a relationship?
- 43:33 — Jasmine’s top tips on manifesting everything you want in life
FIND JASMINE ONLINE:
- The Jasmine Lipska Podcast
- Jasmine’s previous interview
- Jasmine’s ebook: Manifest Like Bliss
- Bloom Hardcover Notebooks & tbh Deck | shop.lavendaire.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.