184: Bitcoin, Money Systems & Women in Crypto w/ Natalie Brunell
Have you ever felt like you can’t get by in life no matter how much you work? Natalie Brunell believes the solution lies in Bitcoin. She explains Bitcoin for beginners, how it can revolutionize money for the average person (especially women), and just how broken our financial systems are.
Natalie is an educator and media commentator in the Bitcoin space, video contributor to Bitcoin Magazine, and host of Coin Stories, a podcast featuring Bitcoin thought leaders.
Disclaimer: This episode is for educational purposes only and is not financial advice.
- 1:52 — Natalie’s Coin Story: Why she quit her journalism job for Bitcoin
- 7:22 — Everything that’s wrong with our current financial systems
- 19:45 — Shifting to a society where cryptocurrency is mainstream
- 23:30 — The top 3 myths about Bitcoin
- 38:32 — Steps for beginners interested in buying Bitcoin
- 45:30 — How women in crypto can level the playing field
- 50:18 — Why we didn’t learn about these broken systems in school
FIND NATALIE ONLINE:
- Coin Stories Podcast
- Bitcoin Magazine
- The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast
- How I Built This Podcast
- Book: The Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous
- BetterHelp | Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/TLL
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.