187: Do Nothing, Live Freely & Manifest What Truly Matters w/ Simplifying Sam
Graduate, get a sh*tty job, and live paycheck-to-paycheck. Have you wondered “Is this all there is to life?” Samantha Chung shares how she discovered there’s more to life than sacrificing your body, mind, and spirit in a society that capitalizes on you feeling like you have no worth unless you prove otherwise.
As a mindset and manifestation expert, Sam breaks down why doing nothing is a rebellion against society, how to use the “yes, and” framework (especially if you hold resentment toward your parents), and how to start living fearfully and courageously.
- 13:17 — Can you take spirituality too far? Is it another mask you’re putting on to feel worthy?
- 17:07 — Want to rebel against capitalism? Start doing NOTHING.
- 21:45 — How to stop trying to be an overachiever in everything you do
- 25:31 — Why we’re the most depressed we’ve ever been in history
- 27:26 — The shadow side of finally getting your physical manifestations
- 35:26 — How to balance masculine and feminine energy while manifesting
- 40:58 — Honoring your inner child, even through their trauma
- 54: 51 — Say “Yes, and” to stop demonizing people in your life (including yourself)
FIND SAM ONLINE:
- TikTok: @simplifying.sam
- Instagram: @simplifying.sam
- Book: A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Book: Do Nothing by Celeste Headlee
- Course: Lifebook by Mindvalley
- Sam’s viral TikTok
- Massive Manifestation Coaching
- Sam’s 1:1 Coaching
- Past episode on Manifesting with the Moon
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVENDAIRE LIFESTYLE PODCAST
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.