38: Mindfulness w/ Rachael Kable, Host of The Mindful Kind
Paying attention to the little things can lead to big change in your life. Today's guest, Rachael Kable, is a mindfulness mentor with a dream to empower people to live more mindfully in meaningful ways. This episode will inspire you to slow down, cultivate awareness, and appreciate your daily life in a new way.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:28 – Rachael's life before and after discovering mindfulness
- 4:31 – Techniques for mindfulness beginners
- 8:52 – The story behind The Mindful Kind podcast
- 11:41 – Rachael's recommendations from The Mindful Kind
- 13:17 – How to practice mindfulness with scary movies
- 17:02 – Tips for practicing mindfulness during busy and stressful days
- 19:30 – Rachael's favorite resources for inspiration
- Resilience series
- Positivity series
- Scary Movies and Mindfulness
- Be Mindful and Simplify Your Life – Kate James
- Website | https://www.rachaelkable.com
- The Mindful Kind
🍉 Get an extra 20% OFF your first purchase on Thrive Market + Free Shipping → https://thrivemarket.com/lavendaire
- Sometimes it’s our thoughts and our reactions to the emotion which cause the most distress.
- It’s not necessarily the emotion which hurts. It’s the thoughts which accompany it.
- We can choose which thoughts we do and don’t have once we’re aware that we’re having a thought.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.