With a picture in your head, champagne in your glass, and a little room for magic, you can build an empire. Today’s guest, Cara Alwill Leyba is a six-time best-selling author and life coach taking a glamorous approach to self-help for women. This episode is a reminder for the aspiring girlbosses and entrepreneurs: It’s easy to visualize failure–try picturing success instead.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:27 – The story behind The Champagne Diet
- 3:52 – Why Cara started writing self-help books
- 5:15 – Cara’s 10-year publishing journey
- 11:06 – The most powerful lesson from GIRL CODE: Stay away from drama, and focus on yourself.
- 12:42 – Sneak peek into Cara’s 2018 book: “Like She Owns the Place”
- 14:19 – Advice for girlbosses: Work hard, and be patient.
- 15:37 – How to stay committed and bounce back from failure
- 17:31 – Parting message: Actively support and connect with other women.
→ Get an extra 20% OFF your first purchase on Thrive Market + Free Shipping: thrivemarket.com/lavendaire
- Website | http://caraalwill.com/
- Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/thechampagnediet
- Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/thechampagnediet/
- Anything that you want to happen that you can picture in your head will happen, if you do the work and you just leave a little bit of room for magic.
- There’s no time for BS when you’re building an empire.
- Beauty is an energy. When you can take all the pressure off yourself to be perfect and to look perfect, everything changes.
- If you see a woman out there who’s doing something amazing, let her know … Empower the people around you.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3