40: Strengthening Your Intuition w/ Jo ChunYan, Intuition Coach & Graphic Designer
Are you living out of fear of negative consequences? Practice living intuitively, instead. Today's guest, Jo ChunYan, blends graphic design and intuition coaching to live out her true, creative self. This episode will teach you how to listen to your intuition and strengthen it to choose your best path every day of your life.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:30 – How graphic design and intuition coaching align
- 4:11 – How Jo decided to create a career of graphic design and intuition coaching
- 8:19 – Jo's intuitive move to Japan
- 14:05 – How to recognize intuition and stop living out of fear
- 17:34 – How Jo works through creative blocks
- 22:47 – Advice for strengthening intuition – Meditation, journaling, and practicing little intuitive decision-making
- When we look at intuition, it's always choosing a path that feels the most true to who you are as a person.
- So many people have all these multiple passions … You're the common connection. It's nothing out there. It's you that's bringing that connection to all the different pieces of your life.
- Having a human experience is about accepting all aspects of who you are, not just your heart.
- Fear will always give you the negative consequences…Intuition is always positive and always looking out for you.
- Living intuitively means that you're able to accept the changes throughout each day.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.