45: Living From Your Heart w/ Dancer, Yoga Instructor & Holistic Nutritionist Amber Zuckswert
The world needs you to live from your heart. Today's guest, Amber Zuckswert, is an international pilates and vinyasa yoga instructor, professional dancer, and holistic nutritionist. In this episode, Amber and Aileen reflect on connecting the dots of your life experiences and journeying into discomfort to become your most epic self.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:21 – Amber's move to Costa Rica
- 1:46 – Transitioning from professional dance to current lifestyle
- 3:59 – First retreat in Mexico + Discovering a new dream lifestyle
- 5:20 – Why you should stick to your life journey and watch it unravel
- 6:39 – Being burnt out on dance + Amber's college experience
- 9:30 – The value of leaping into the unknown and discomfort
- 11:29 – Daily, playful life in Costa Rica
- 15:30 – Problems that hold people back from being their Epic Self
- 17:34 – Being the ultimate observer of yourself through meditation
- Website | epicself.com/
- Facebook | www.facebook.com/epiclivingretreats/
- Instagram | www.instagram.com/epicself/
- Tailor | tailorstylist.com/LL
- It's really easy to fall back on other career that…aren't actually fulfilling or rewarding for your heart.
- When we follow our hearts, the universe supports us.
- Follow your heart because nothing else matters.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.