Your business is a reflection of you. It can only be in alignment with your values if you are, too. Today’s guest, Melyssa Griffin, teaches entrepreneurs how to create their own meaningful lives and businesses through online courses, community, and the Pursuit with Purpose podcast. In this episode, Aileen and Melyssa talk about following your gut feelings in the face of criticism, centering yourself before your business, and the value of community online and around the world.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:18 – Melyssa’s business background and journey
- 4:37 – What makes Melyssa’s business stand out – Community + Value
- 6:14 – Why Melyssa closed her Facebook group of over 70,000 members
- 9:17 – The mission behind the Pursuit with Purpose podcast
- 12:10 – Melyssa’s personal development habits – Coaches + A centering morning routine
- 17:30 – How Melyssa balances her days with productivity and flexibility
- 19:59 – Melyssa’s essential apps – Asana + Slack
- 21:12 – Giving back to community in Ghana with Pencils of Promise
- 24:30 – Feeling connection with others beyond language barriers
- 26:01 – Advice for bloggers and entrepreneurs – Find your unique value + Upgrade your content
- Pinfinite Growth Pinterest Course
- Pursuit with Purpose Podcast
- Why I’m Closing My Free Facebook Group (Even Though It Has 70,000 Members)
- zivaMIND Meditation Course
- Pencils of Promise
- I think there’s space for anyone to do what they’re excited and passionate about doing as long as you have that passion and you’re willing to learn how to do it to the best of your ability.
- My mission with my business is not just to teach people how to grow a business…but also to learn how to create and activate their full potential in all areas of their life.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3