61: Community Podcast Q&A
Welcome to our first Community Podcast! In this new episode format, members of the Lavendaire Lifestyle Community Facebook group ask Aileen any question. In return, Aileen asks a question related to personal growth, lifestyle design, or experiences with Lavendaire. In this episode, we have Janna, Jasmine, and Lavender asking questions about identifying with a brand, the confidence to start creating, and balancing mental health with productivity.
In this episode:
- 1:21 – Janna asks: Have you ever felt a disconnect between “Lavendaire” and your own name?
- 4:35 – Aileen asks: If you could rewind three years, what advice would you give to your younger self?
- 5:55 – Jasmine asks: What are some steps and habits that helped you become successful?
- 7:54 – Jasmine asks: How did you have the confidence to start the podcast?
- 8:55 – Aileen asks: How did you first hear about Lavendaire?
- 10:00 – Aileen asks: If you could share one message with the world, what would it be?
- 10:27 – Aileen asks: What does self love look like to you?
- 11:34 – Lavender asks: Have you experienced trying to stay productive while being depressed?
- 17:18 – Aileen asks: What brings you joy?
- 19:05 – Lavender asks: How can we raise awareness around making differences in people's lives?
- Janna’s blog
- Jasmine’s Instagram
- To be a part of a future community podcast, stay tuned for the announcements in the Facebook group
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.