75: Finding Your Light w/ Lynette Cenée
Imagine a loving, non-judgmental voice that speaks to you with tender words, telling you that you were created for a magnificent reason. That is your light source. Today’s guest, Lynette Cenée, is a beauty expert, YouTube personality, and believer in magic, love, and light. Through her work, she spreads the message that beauty is two-dimensional and that you are full of light.
Aileen and Lynette chat about the blessing and curse of being casted to start a YouTube channel, the heavy responsibility of being an online influencer, and what it means to be a broken vessel looking for light.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:30 – How a child of magicians ended up in beauty school and on YouTube
- 4:34 – Getting handpicked by Michelle Phan + Joining Ipsy
- 6:53 – How Lynette works love and light into the beauty YouTube community
- 9:14 – The meaning of “2D beauty” + What Lynette says to people who think beauty is superficial
- 10:52 – How to find your source of light outside of yourself and other people
- 16:10 – Lynette’s morning habits to find her light within
- 17:35 – Beauty and the Beat – A marriage collab to create music videos with a message
- 20:04 – What it’s like to have a marriage buzzing with creativity
- 22:09 – Two actionable steps to help you find your light
- While we can transform the outside…what's left when we take it all away?
- Everyone has different paradigms they're coming from and why. That's what makes it a beautiful world to live in.
- When the world is going through so much, the music always gets better.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.