Looking to quit a bad habit in 2019? Hypnosis may be the practice for you! Today’s guest Grace Smith is a renowned hypnotherapist and the founder of the Grace Space Hypnotherapy School, on a mission to make hypnosis mainstream.
Aileen and Grace talk about why hypnosis is so effective in stress reduction and changing your habits, how hypnosis differs from meditation, and the importance of healing the emotional root that causes your day-to-day problems.
In this episode we explore:
- 4:40 – For the skeptics: How hypnosis actually works & how can work so fast
- 10:08 – Why hypnosis isn’t mind control: You can’t change if you don’t want to
- 13:11 – Grace’s career journey: Leaving the corporate world to launch the #1 hypnotherapy hub today
- 19:34 – Using hypnosis daily to uplevel your entire life VS. fixing a single problem
- 22:35 – The biggest change Grace has experienced through hypnosis: self love + self worth
- 25:54 – Close Your Eye, Get Free: Techniques for changing your habits + reducing stress
- 29:00 – How self-hypnosis works: Brain waves + Thomas Edison’s self-hypnosis techniques
- 33:03 – Q&A: Grace’s dream life, recommended resource, life-changing habit, best received advice, and favorite part about life
- Close Your Eyes, Get Free
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- The Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Meditation Studio | iTunes (https://apple.co/2AduTce), Google Play (http://bit.ly/2Abkmi1)
- It’s not about hacking off the limb of a tree. It’s about healing the root.
- Procrastination is not a sign of laziness. It’s a fear of failure.
- If you’ve got a dream, you are worthy of working until you reach it.