An updated morning routine + makeup routine video. Get ready with me as I wake up for a shoot day.
This is my “ideal” morning routine that I don’t actually do every single day, more like 3-4 times a week. I’ll skip a few steps if I need to, and normally I don’t wear makeup on days I don’t shoot.
A few things, in case you’re curious:
- I sleep & wake up late, so my “mornings” are really like lunch time for regular people lol
- The cropped shirt I’m wearing is uneven because it used to be a long dress & I cut the bottom off. I did it on a whim before going to an event so didn’t really have time to cut it evenly 😅
- I’d say my entire ideal morning routine takes about 2 hours. It’s 2 hours of self care time and totally worth it for me.
- Morning tea: hot water + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar + raw honey (+ ginger or lemon)
- Morning Pages
- Meditation timer: Zenfriend
- Chia seed pudding:
- mix almond milk + maple syrup + chia seeds
- refrigerate for 4+ hours (or overnight)
- add fruits when serving!
- Witch Hazel + Rose Toner
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in “Ginger”
- Make Up For Ever Loose Powder
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NYX California Palette*
- Em Cosmetics Brush Tip Liquid Liner
- Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara*
- Eufy Robovac Vacuum Cleaner
- Pur Mineral Glow Bronzer*
- Jouer Highlighter in “Citrine”
- Loreal Infallible Paints Matte in “festival”*
- Revlon Lipstick in “Blackberry” (discontinued)
- YouTube camera gear
- Playlist: Routines & Rituals