Morning + Makeup Routine | GRWM
An updated morning routine + makeup routine video. Get ready with me as I wake up for a shoot day.
This is my “ideal” morning routine that I don't actually do every single day, more like 3-4 times a week. I'll skip a few steps if I need to, and normally I don't wear makeup on days I don't shoot.
A few things, in case you're curious:
- I sleep & wake up late, so my “mornings” are really like lunch time for regular people lol
- The cropped shirt I'm wearing is uneven because it used to be a long dress & I cut the bottom off. I did it on a whim before going to an event so didn't really have time to cut it evenly 😅
- I'd say my entire ideal morning routine takes about 2 hours. It's 2 hours of self care time and totally worth it for me.
- Morning tea: hot water + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar + raw honey (+ ginger or lemon)
- Morning Pages
- Meditation timer: Zenfriend
- Chia seed pudding:
- mix almond milk + maple syrup + chia seeds
- refrigerate for 4+ hours (or overnight)
- add fruits when serving!
- Witch Hazel + Rose Toner
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in “Ginger”
- Make Up For Ever Loose Powder
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NYX California Palette*
- Em Cosmetics Brush Tip Liquid Liner
- Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara*
- Eufy Robovac Vacuum Cleaner
- Pur Mineral Glow Bronzer*
- Jouer Highlighter in “Citrine”
- Loreal Infallible Paints Matte in “festival”*
- Revlon Lipstick in “Blackberry” (discontinued)
- YouTube camera gear
- Playlist: Routines & Rituals
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.