How to Plan Travel Like a Pro | Part 1
Curious to know how I plan my trips? Today I'm sharing my best tips for planning travel: booking flights, accommodations, budgeting, language tips and more. Timestamps below.
- 1:03 – Booking flights + finding the best price
- 3:47 – Always go incognito when researching
- 4:25 – Hopper app for tracking flight prices
- 4:43 – Open to any destination? Search lowest airfare to everywhere
- 5:46 – Scott's Cheap Flight Deals
- 6:00 – Familiarize yourself with the language
- 7:22 – Practicing new languages with native speakers, HelloTalk
- 9:31 – Tips on booking your stay (finding a convenient location!)
- 12:34 – My secret to booking on Airbnb
- 15:42 – Budgeting for your trip + money tips
- 18:05 – Handling important documents
Travel Resources & Tools
- Scott's Cheap Flights
- HelloTalk App
- Airbnb (Free $40 credit)
- Download the FREE “Ultimate Packing Checklist' PDF
Thanks to HelloTalk for partnering with me on this video! Download HelloTalk here.
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.